Alcohol Bar Cape Horn
Cape Horn is the most southerly point of South America, and marks the northern boundary of the Drake Passage; for many years it was a major milestone on the clipper route, by which sailing ships carried trade around the world. However, the waters
SKU: CRDNSA-Cape Horn 185076
Product availability: out of stock
The Luxury Products online platform does its best to provide you with comprehensive data on shipping.
The standard delivery time of products available in our storage oscillates between 24 hours and 2-3 days.
It is the time required to register the payment and prepare the parcel to be sent. Products with engravings are prepared for shipping for a longer period of time than the standard 24h.
While making products on customer’s request, we send the client a notification at the final stage of their production and provide details on exact shipping date.
After preparing the parcel for you, we will notify you about that via e-mail.
Check the status of your order by visiting the My Orders section.
The Luxury Products online platform sends its products via the following courier companies
UPS – domestic shipment, next day delivery between 8 A.M – 8 P.M.
DPD - domestic shipment, next day delivery between 8 A.M – 8 P.M.
RABEN - international shipment, date of delivery depending on the country of residence of the recipient
COD-labeled deliveries are also available
The Luxury Products online platform accepts the following payment forms
Bank transfer – you will receive payment details in a confirmation e-mail sent after order placement. Payment title should include the order number or your login, which will make order realization notably easier.
Paypal – international payment management platform. After order placement, the user is taken to the PayPal website.
PayU – domestic payment management platform. After order placement, the user is taken to the PayU website.
Cash on delivery – payment made to the courier before parcel collection.
- Cape Horn is the most southerly point of South America, and marks the northern boundary of the Drake Passage; for many years it was a major milestone on the clipper route, by which sailing ships carried trade around the world. However, the waters around the Cape are particularly hazardous, owing to strong winds, large waves, strong currents and icebergs; these dangers have made it notorious as a sailors’ graveyard.
- The need for ships to round the Cape Horn was greatly reduced by the opening of the Panama Canal in 1914. However, sailing around the Horn is widely regarded as one of the major challenges in yachting. Thus, a few recreational sailors continue to sail this route, sometimes as part of a circumnavigation of the globe, and almost all of these choosing routes through the channels to the north of the actual Cape (though many take a detour through the islands and anchor to wait for fair weather to actually visit Horn Island or even sail around it to replicate a rounding of this historic point).
Luxurious alcohol bar
In 1975 small manufactory Creaciones Dángel was renamed CREDAN and became an industrialised company which, without forgetting its craft origins and based on a carefully-chosen human team, began its adventure in other markets. Thus, it managed to place its products in the most prestigious shops around the world.
The quality of the raw materials used (including 24-carat gold) and the refinement and elegance of the finished products, helped to rapidly spread CREDAN’s reputation around the entire world. Kings, princes, sheikhs, ambassadors and the most prestigious figures soon became loyal customers of CREDAN.
- Credan SA
- Cape Horn 185076
- Technical description
- Base, body and rudder are made of DM wood fire painted. The five columns are made in Zinc Alloy and the base is decorated with Damascene with 24 kt gold. Some of the parts such base and body is covered by Spanish leather.The bottle and cup glass is made containing a load of 24% Pb. Etching of glass is handmade and the
- decoration is made with two‐tone 24 kt gold. Please be informed we do not recommend using the washing‐machine, to clean them use just a tissue with water for the glass part and for the damascene part a dry tissue.
- 33 x 25 x 44 cm
- 1 piece for brandy/ 1 l
- 6 pieces for brandy
- product unavailable
- If you wish to send the order as a present, the item will be gift-wrapped and sent together with a greeting card, in which you can also include a personalised message
|SKU||CRDNSA-Cape Horn 185076|
No reviews for this product.