SHIPMENT / DELIVERY OF GOODS
1. The following manners of delivery or pick-up of the goods
- courier delivery, courier cash on delivery,
- pallet delivery,
- personal pick-up at the address: ul. Elewatorska 7b, 15-620Białystok, on business days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
2. Costs of delivery of goods are borne by customers. The costs are specified at placing the order and are conditional on the manner of delivery and payment selected by the customer. The average fee for delivery inside Poland is PLN 23-29 gross.
* Over-gauge loads / pallets with stock, e.g. furniture / office chairs / pottery / columns, are priced individually.
* Shipments outside Poland are also priced individually. The shipping price depends on the country and city / town of the delivery and service.
3. Shipments paid for by bank transfers or online payment systems are sent after a relevant amount is credited to the bank account of the Luxury Products Online Store.
4. Deliveries are made by UPS and DPD courier companies.
5. Goods may be collected personally at the seller's address.
6. Valuable goods are delivered in person by L.P. employees.
7. Shipments are always well-secured. Please carefully examine the shipment before acceptance. If there is any damage visible, do not accept the shipment and prepare a damage report in the courier's or postman’s presence. We can resolve the complaint on the basis of that document.
8. The delivery time of special order goods is set individually.
9. The time for the receipt of the shipment is the preparation time of the shipment + expected delivery time.
10. The buyer receives an e-mail message each time the goods are shipped.
11. If the buyer fails to settle the dues on time (pay for the ordered goods), the seller may stop or delay the shipment until the seller receives the due payment. The seller will not bear any liability for thus delayed shipment or for no shipment.