1. In accordance with applicable law, customers who
make a distant purchase, off-premises, have the right to withdraw
from the contract of sale and return the goods without giving any
reason and without bearing costs.
2. The time limit for the withdrawal from the contract of sale of goods expires after 14 days from receiving the shipment with the goods ordered.
3. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you should communicate to the seller, by way of a unequivocal statement, your decision to withdraw from the contract of sale of goods, within 14 days from receiving the shipment with the goods ordered.
4. Complete the return form which includes a unequivocal
statement of withdrawal from the contract and send it to
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a unequivocal statement (e.g. by
sending an e-mail to email@example.com) with your name, surname
and the order number and information about which products you wish to
5. Upon receiving the return form / withdrawal statement, we will forward it to the returns / complaints department and inform you about the details of the return of the goods.
6. LuxuryProducts.pl guarantees to reimburse the amount equal to the price of the goods if the following conditions are met. The money will be returned within 5 working days, by bank transfer to the account indicated by the buyer. The costs of the delivery and sending back are not refundable.
7. To exercise the said right, the buyer must meet the following conditions:
(Pursuant to Article 38(4) of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights, the right to withdraw from a distance or off-premises contract is not vested in a consumer with regard to contracts the object of which are unprefabricated products, products manufactured according to consumer's specification, or products which are to satisfy consumer's individual needs.
1. Complaints for non-compliance of the goods with the contract of sale:
2. The basis for and scope of seller’s liability towards a customer being an individual who purchases goods for purposes unrelated to his professional or business activity for non-compliance of the goods with the contract of sale are specified in particular in the Act on Special Conditions for Consumer Sale and in the Act of 27 July 2002 amending the Civil Code (OJ no. 141, item 1176, as amended).
3. Notices of non-compliance of the goods with the contract of sale and applications for a relevant demand may be submitted in particular by electronic mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on paper at the address: ul. Elewatorska 7b, 15-620 Białystok. The goods must also be returned at the said address if it is possible and necessary for the assessment of the non-compliance.
4. The seller will respond to the customer's demand without delay, not later than after 14 days. The response to the complaint will be sent to the address provided by the customer, unless the customer specifies otherwise.
5. With respect to products under guarantee, the seller informs that the guarantee for sold consumer goods does not preclude, limit or suspend the buyer's rights arising out of the non-compliance of the goods with the contract.
6. Complaints connected with the provision of electronic services by the service provider and other complaints related to the operation of the online store:
4. Customers may lodge complaints connected with the provision of electronic services by the online store and other complaints related to the operation of the online store in particular by electronic mail at: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or on paper at the address: ul. Elewatorska 7b, 15-620 Białystok..
5. It is recommend to provide the largest possible amount of information and circumstances concerning the complaint in the complaint description, in particular the type and date of the abnormalities, as well as contact details, as this will facilitate and accelerate the complaint process.
The buyer has the right to lodge a complaint with the store if the following are found:
manufacturing defects of the goods,
mechanical damage arisen during transport,
non-compliance of the goods with the order.
6. The service provider will respond to the complaint without delay, not later than after 14 days.
7. The response to the complaint will be sent to the address provided by the customer, unless the customer specifies otherwise.
DAMAGE TO COURIER SHIPMENT IN TRANSPORT
1. ATTENTION! In case the courier shipment has been damaged during transport, you should prepare a damage report in the courier's presence, and then contact us. The damage report is the basis for a complaint.
2. If damage has been noticed after the courier's departure, contact the courier company immediately and wait for the courier in order to prepare a report.
3. Do not throw away any elements of the packaging, e.g. bubble wrap or package paper, until the report has been prepared. This may result in the courier company automatically rejecting the complaint.
4. Promptly send us the damage report along with the rest of the complaint documents, so that within 7 days we could file a complaint with the courier company. Please do not lodge a complaint yourself, as this will prevent us from sending a new shipment with the goods without waiting for the courier company’s response to the complaint (the complaint process of UPS/DPD may take place from 14 to 21 days).
INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THE AGREEMENT – INSTRUCTIONS ON TERMINATING THE AGREEMENT AND AGREEMENT TERMINATION FORM - ANNEX1