Desk globe chromed
It is not surprising that Columbus globes quickly became and continue to be Europe’s best-selling line of luxury globes. Each globe is handcrafted with precision in Germany. Countless prestigious honors attest to the fact that Columbus is the
SKU: CLMBUS-Duo Azzurro 243485-2
Product availability: out of stock
The Luxury Products online platform does its best to provide you with comprehensive data on shipping.
The standard delivery time of products available in our storage oscillates between 24 hours and 2-3 days.
It is the time required to register the payment and prepare the parcel to be sent. Products with engravings are prepared for shipping for a longer period of time than the standard 24h.
While making products on customer’s request, we send the client a notification at the final stage of their production and provide details on exact shipping date.
After preparing the parcel for you, we will notify you about that via e-mail.
Check the status of your order by visiting the My Orders section.
The Luxury Products online platform sends its products via the following courier companies
UPS – domestic shipment, next day delivery between 8 A.M – 8 P.M.
DPD - domestic shipment, next day delivery between 8 A.M – 8 P.M.
RABEN - international shipment, date of delivery depending on the country of residence of the recipient
COD-labeled deliveries are also available
The Luxury Products online platform accepts the following payment forms
Bank transfer – you will receive payment details in a confirmation e-mail sent after order placement. Payment title should include the order number or your login, which will make order realization notably easier.
Paypal – international payment management platform. After order placement, the user is taken to the PayPal website.
PayU – domestic payment management platform. After order placement, the user is taken to the PayU website.
Cash on delivery – payment made to the courier before parcel collection.
It is not surprising that Columbus globes quickly became and continue to be Europe’s best-selling line of luxury globes. Each globe is handcrafted with precision in Germany.
Countless prestigious honors attest to the fact that Columbus is the world leader in quality, luxury and customer satisfaction. Established in 1909 in Berlin, Germany, Columbus is the oldest globe manufacturer in the world.
Chromed and illuminated globes
- Each globe is handcrafted with precision in German manufacture. The maps are produced by using the offset printing method on special paper that impresses with brilliant colors and high details.
- Due to the high resolution, it is almost impossible to notice the grid point with the human eye.
- When the globe is turned off, it shows the deep blue of the oceans. However, when it is turned on, the structure of the ocean’s ground becomes visible, complete with volcanos, sea-basins and trenches.
- The continents are framed by a brilliant blue vignetting which makes the globe’s appearance even more attractive. The same effect is also used on the mainland. When the globe is switched on the surface structure of mountains and valleys appears in an almost three-dimensional fashion.
- Duo Azzurro 243485
- base/meridian - chrome, sphere - plexi
- diameter ( cm) 34
- ( cm) 40
- political and physical map
- depends on stock availability
- If you wish to send the order as a present, the item will be gift-wrapped and sent together with a greeting card, in which you can also include a personalised message
- If you wish, any text (e.g. initials or dedication) can be engraved or embossed
No reviews for this product.